All Discussions Tagged 'white' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Only white hair?

I'm back to being curious as to whether other people have hair like mine. Surely someone must! My scalp (and some body) hair pretty much al…

Started by GardenJess

5 Apr 8, 2021
Reply by sydap

Regrowing hair in 'odd' places

After 16 plus years of remission from AA, I was slammed with AU last fall. Lost every single hair on my body, my eyelashes, in my nose &…

Started by hagster

0 Oct 25, 2017

Has anyone tried distracting this disease with another?

My understanding about alopecia is that the white blood cell attack hair folicles and stop them from growing. What if you used another dise…

Started by Idc

26 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by SabineTawni

Just what does a dermatologist do if you don't want cortisone or other medications?

Diagnosed early December 2014 and I finally have my first Dermatologist appointment today. I'm not interested in medications or injections,…

Started by Aly

0 Feb 3, 2015

Did your white hair stay white?

I know there have been many questions about regrowth, so I apologize if this is redundant. Most of my hair fell out over the past couple of…

Started by GardenJess

31 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by GardenJess

Recently Diagnosed with Alopecoa Areata But Anxious About Treatment

Hey everyone, I'm new to this site but it's a real pleasure to be on this site and I'm glad to be around people with similar circumstances.…

Started by zedwid300

2 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by George Ortiz

White hair at the root when it falls out?

My hair falls out and its white for like the first quarter inch at the root but it's not a thinner hair like typical of alopecia. I have as…

Started by MaddiiBoo

2 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Sunflower25

Scarring alopecia aka cicatricial alopecia: Scalp issues

Hello, I have been diagnosed with this type of Alopecia about a year ago. I have since stopped all chemical treatments including relaxers.…

Started by Blessed1

3 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Yeshua<3

White Cliffs

Hi guys i've just joined. And was wondering if anyone has ever used white cliffs hair replacement system before? Vik xx

Started by dennis

0 Jun 29, 2009

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service