All Discussions Tagged 'with' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

travelling

hi everyone i would love to go to Thailand for 4 weeks as part of a group of people i've never met we will be staying is hostels all togeth…

Started by emygemy

7 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

How many out there would like to be given some worth while guidance if you are planning on wearing wigs?

I have been a member of AW for many years and don't believe that folks know how to order or look for a wig. I may be wrong, but all I know…

Started by Alo-mom

4 Feb 22, 2020
Reply by Bon

LashBoost?

Has anyone who has lost their eyelashes tried LashBoost from Rodan+Fields?  My daughter (9 years old) has AU and lost her eyelashes when sh…

Started by BaldisBeautiful

4 Sep 29, 2019
Reply by Chandra Buzzanca

New user to this forum and Need some advice regarding taking Xeljanz

I first got Alopecia Areata when I was 15. I think the pressures of school took its toll on me a little… I lost a big patch of hair on the…

Started by MindOverMatter

24 May 22, 2019
Reply by MindOverMatter

Canadian with AU

I am grateful for the support and information regarding all forms of Alopecia from this website. It is great that we can share the successe…

Started by Kris

3 Mar 2, 2018
Reply by Return_life

Need support

Hi I'm AU been for 20 years Now 43. I have an 18 month old little girl. My worst fears might be coming true. She is having diffuse hair los…

Started by Michelle

1 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

How to cope with "helping" family members?

Hello! I've been having alopecia areata since I was around 13, I am now 19 and I think that I had gotten alopecia universalis because I hav…

Started by Sara

8 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Casey

What treatments are available for children with Alopecia?

It seems like there is nothing out there for kids with Alopecia, what can I do to help my daughter? Does anyone know of any good doctors th…

Started by BabyGirl

18 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Gaurav Batra

Using makeup to disguise hair loss

Today I was experimenting with makeup and I thought I would try using powder makeup to disguise my balding head. I used flesh tone mine…

Started by Liz

2 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Liz

Frustrated with Dermatologist

Hey all, Well today I called my doctor's office to find out what happened to the referral for the dermatologist that was suposedly sent in…

Started by Lori M

16 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Mark

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service