All Discussions Tagged 'young' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HELP!!! I want to join the Navy or Airforce!

Hello beautiful people.  I am 20 years old and have suffered with alopecia since I was around 6 or 7. It started as alopecia areata and soo…

Started by Hannah

2 May 29, 2019
Reply by Zara Brown

Need answers? or help...anything

Hi, I'm a 23 year old male. I had been a weed smoking musician for many many years and took things very easy in life and last august i was…

Started by FlackoFinesse

1 Jun 13, 2017
Reply by Stacie

My romance novella about alopecia is on Amazon!

If you haven't heard, I wrote a romantic comedy about a young woman with androgenetic alopecia. It's available for pre-order today you'…

Started by Jenny

0 Apr 19, 2017

Cover Reveal (and giveaway!) for my new book -- come check it out!

I wrote a fiction book about a young woman with alopecia, and it's coming out next month! Here's the cover and book description. It's alre…

Started by Jenny

0 Apr 6, 2017

Should I shave it?

Hi everyone, my name is Hayley and I'm 26 years old. Three months ago I found a small coin sized bald spot on the top of the back of my hea…

Started by Hayley

2 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Alliegator

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service