Hi Everyone!

In the last few months, I've researched Alopecia and treatments...
I was currently looking through a pamphlet at the Chiropractor's Office that discussed Acupuncture and a mixture of Internal Herbal remedies that have been taken and performed on Alopecia Patients. Although, the results are minimal has anyone ever seeked Homeopathy as a form of treatment rather then the Cortisone Injections... I just thought it was rather interesting, any thoughts???

Views: 3576

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I just read about your beautiful testimony on your 7 year old. Can you please share with me the info on the chinese doctor... I would do anything to see if I can help my daughter with regrow. I am a desperate mother seeking for other alternatives since regular treatment have not work...

Hi, uust saw this reply. Feel free to private message me and we can chat further.

Hi, 

Here is the link to one of the early prescriptions from the TCM doctor we saw in San Francisco. It contains the address and phone number. I dont believe the people who work there speak any english, especially the doctor, so you will need to find a chinese (cantonese) speaker to help facilitate the conversation.

http://www.alopeciaworld.com/photo/img-8045?context=album&album...

We'll. I took a hot THC/CBD oil bath last week which is more like Greek Medicine. They used lots of different plants, flowers and oils while bathing. So did the Mayans. And numerous other cultures. Anyway I'm a Cali boy so that was the flower of my choice because it's my belief it is the most magical.
I spent 8k and 10 months for acupuncture and raki. Zero results. Also, another 4k for chiropractic and massage/relaxation therapy both some years ago. Stilllll no results. Not considered biologics(chemo ) but in April I may attempt steroidal shots. Minoxidil gave my a small patch of reddish hair 1cm long. Had to stop due to chest pain and BRIGHT RED face /ears and swelling. More relief in acceptance than all the $'s. Now I'm just BROKE and bald. Would've been worth it if it worked tho.If there is a natural /herbal remedy I would like more information please. Also, new here. I need friends. Any takers? ☺

Hi Siella - I am pretty new here too - I'll be your friend.  I have tried all the western medicine drugs - was starting to experience some adverse reactions so quit all of them on Christmas day.  I still have some hair on my head but it is coming out a lot faster since stopping all the meds.  I'll be shopping for a wig very soon.  I have tried acupuncture recently and he did advise me that he has only achieved up to 82% success with other patients - I will probably stop going to him.  I am covered for some of the acupuncture expense with the extended medical plan where I work.  I don't think I've fully accepted what's coming - I too am trying to find some natural/herbal remedy.

Hi. Tried to get to you yesterday but extreme tornado weather here in Alabama, USA had service unsteady.all is well now though. No damage, no one hurt in our area. Will try to friend you. Not sure how but we'll get it! Also have good info about wig if you like. NOT SELLING OR REPRESENTING ANYONE. Just saying. ☺

As someone who has sought alternative treatment, it's pointless, please stick to actual classical medicine.

I got nowhere with naturopathy, but I am considering TCM and the testimony above is very encouraging.

I understand being cynical about alternative therapies, but let's also remember that "classical" (I.e. Western) medicine tells us that really nothing can be done about Alopecia - sticking to that attitude seems rather hopeless!

I saw you were able to get TCM prescription as a brew like us. Please keep everyone posted on any progress or lack of as well :) Best wishes!

This forum hasn't let me post this in its own thread but check this article about allergens that cause different forms of areata. The Dr used traditional Chinese lotions that can be created by any pharmecuatical lab and received amazing results. 

http://www.oatext.com/herb-lotions-to-regrow-hair-in-patients-with-...

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service