Hi All,

Long story short: after research I decided that I'd like my first ever replacement hair to be...

-a bonded
-full lace
-hand-tied
-human hair wig that is

-shoulder length
-black/brown, and
-kinky/curly.

I've been given the impression by brick and mortar shops/salons in my area that this set of specs is next to non-existent. But maybe they just mean that ***everyone reputable they know of whose products they can readily get their hands on*** doesn't provide such a thing. Has anyone had success in finding this combo? Any online vendors you swear by who might be able to accommodate?

Side tangent: Does anyone with no bio hair left have experience with High-Definition Hair?

Thanks a bunch!

Views: 53

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi i sent you a friend request please so i can send information on hair weft but you would need to have wig made. I can give referral for that as well. I also have hair loss and discoid lupus skin very sensitive.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service