Hi All,

I have been on the search for one doctor to be treated for my ailments, as I have already been to many with little help- dermatologists, an endocrinologist, an allergist, a chinese medicine doctor, an obgyn... the list goes on. 

All I got were shots in my head and a recommendation for immune suppressant pills and creams. I'm over that like many of you are. Now I want to treat what I have.

I have the early stages of Hashimotos thyroid condition in addition to alopecia universalis. I want to treat the thyroid condition and hopefully the alopecia as well naturally with the help of a patient doctor who has experience with Alopecia. Who do you recommend? I feel desperate. 

Thank you guys so much

Views: 137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

heelllppp

This is kind of hard because im not from Denver, im from NJ. But I found this link on google:

https://www.ratemds.com/doctors/?specialty=dermatologist

It has like Each doctor in denver (any town) by name and you can see the ratings from best to worst. If you find one you like you can type the names on google to find their location.  You can also search by the type of doctor too. I wish I knew about this when I just got AA. I hope this helps though. 

thanks for the info :) I appreciate it. 

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service