I have AU since January 2016. Was looking into the false/fake eyebrows, anybody have input on positive/negative aspects of them? I feel that it really alters appearance w/ out eyebrows. So depressing, I never thought i would be shopping on line for this. Does the feeling of hopelessness ever get better?

Views: 2278

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think the microblading looks great. I otherwise have no eyebrows at all. My 20 year old daughter came home from College at Christmas and thought I was still drawing them on. But she said, wow, your eyebrows look great, meaning that she didn't know I had them microbladed and thought I just figured out a better way to draw them on. My dermatologist also looked at them recently and couldn't believe there wasn't hair there. She had to look a couple of times.

Here's a picture of my brows. I had them done last April and the second round in September. Its supposed to last 1-3 years before I have to go back.

Good luck.

Attachments:
Wow they look great!

I love them, are wonderful and super natural

www.millyhair.com Offer Human Hair Wigs, Human Hair Weave,Hair Weave With Closure,Hair
Weave With Frontal,Lace Closure & Frontal,Clip In Hair,Micro Loop Hair,Tape In Hair,Flip-
In Hair,Pre Bonded Hair With Wholesale Price.

www.millyhair.com Offer Human Hair Wigs, Human Hair Weave,Hair Weave With Closure,Hair
Weave With Frontal,Lace Closure & Frontal,Clip In Hair,Micro Loop Hair,Tape In Hair,Flip-

Offer everything but what OP was asking about.  

Hi sorry if have already resolved eyebrows but here is what I did and recommend:

2E5EE589-9526-4785-B8C4-D04A50E1743D.jpeg

The picture above is at Xmas 2017

middle is after 1 st Phi Brow microblade

last picture is make up artist to the stars best eye brow day! 

please look up PhiBrows

https://phibrowsmicrobladingusa.com/

3815D56F-6B61-4C87-8A9F-E9139E0CA95B.png

phi brows is very specific and not just any microblading technique they use tools to measure and rebuild brows.

good luck

Bought Cardini brows online for $65.  Horrible.  The real hairs are placed so that they look like they are growing down.  I always thought eyebrows grew upward.

If you want hh brow wigs, try one of the Chinese sellers on eBay.

Consider microblading or permanent make-up.  Or, there are waterproof pomades to draw brows on with that last all day.

I had mine microbladed, and it looks amazing! My face looks more symmetrical than it did with my natural eyebrows. Just shop around for someone who does it and look at pictures of their work and find someone who's good

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service