Hi all,

Going by the makers recommendation Novasone should only be used for a short period (4 weeks) my GP has me now on the third month with another script to follow! Not sure if this is good & having not much success to date though I do have a few white tiny hairs showing on the bald patches where the rest of my hair is dark! Not sure if that is a good sign.....

Just interested if anyone out there has used this product and if you had any success and for how long was it used?

Actually considering going to a dermatologist as only new with AA - i think i need to do this.

I am so glad I have found this web site - you are so amazing.

Views: 5847

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Back again....Another year later for me and white hairs have not changed in colour etc....just getting longer and quite thin in those patches! Not even sure if they can be coloured with hair dye or maybe not a good idea to use chemicals. Anyone else out there have the same feeling with this....certainly would love to hear. Still at the back of my head and another one or two has developed!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service