Have wig, will travel...as long as airport security doesn't make me take it off ;)

My husband and I are going on vacation in a few weeks and we must fly in order to get to our destination. Has anyone ever flown while wearing a wig and if so do you have to take it off and put in a bin when going through airport security.

Views: 7982

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I posted something relating to this...I am going for an MRI and don't know if my wig has metal in the ear tabs. Its an Erika by Amore. Anyone know if there is metal in it or what the ear tabs are made of??
Should be able to tell by holding it up to a magnet. That's what would be problematic in the MRI field. Maybe there's a radiology tech on here can provide more info.

Thea
Visit us at baldgirlsdolunch.org
Hi, Leslee. I have personally worn Amore wigs for many years, including "Erica", and to the best of my knowledge there are no metal ear tabs in these wigs.

I would say you can take the wig along with you in the traveling and no one can stop you for doing this.You can take anything for the Vacation Packages and can enjoy your trip in the flight as well.Only some of the instructions are required for the airport security which you need to follow.

Traveling is not safe nowadays, I hope you have insurance. If not, this https://www.globelink.co.uk/ might be helpful

I would like to make such a journey one day. Now I travel a lot, but mostly for work.I appreciate any advice on this. Recently discovered new opportunities for flying business class 

https://voyagu.com/destinations/business-class-flights-to-europe-it... And I found very profitable tickets to Italy. Therefore, for my business trip, I chose the best offer.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service