I know that AA is unpredictable, but wondering how long a cycle of loss lasts?  My daughter had her first spot in mid- December and  we have had big an small spots
Since then.  It takes about 8 weeks to grow back and we went about 7 weeks in late march to mid may without any new spots.  I feel like we chase the spots
With cream.  

Just curious!

Thanks!

Views: 480

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The only consistent thing about alopecia is that it is not consistent. Sorry.
Karen Smith has summed it up perfectly there I'm afraid. You may be more successful in computing the last number in pi O_o
Exactly...each person cycles different...sooo unpredictable...my own cycles vary.
Hi

My daughter is 4, her cycles have been different both times. At 9 months she had her first patches, then total hair loss at 12 months, along with eyebrows and eyelashes. At about 18 months it started growing back but very slowly. Her hair grew in and she had a decent head of hair but always with patches but for a time they always grew back.

Last August it started to fall out, the last piece came off in June, so a pretty slow hair loss cycle. So far, no regrowth. But this time she has kept her eyelashes and eyebrows.

So, it may grow back or it may not, she has a thin layer of blond hair on her head currently.

The only thing you can do is wait and see.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service