Hey everyone I have AU and am constantly buying cheap wigs, the only ones I can afford, and I go through them maybe one every couple months. I've seen the vacuum wigs and what not but these are all way out of my price range. I need something definitely under $1000. I live in Florida and exercise so I need something that can stand up to days at the beach and to sweat. Please I need any help and suggestions I can get. Thanks

Views: 712

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i would like to keep it under $500...im not even sure i can spend that much.

Check Patties Pearls.  They have good prices often at 40 percent off or maybe even their clearance wigs may have something you like and afford.

I am in the same boat as you! i would also love advice
I pretty much have the same issue! But that's just how it goes when you buy synthetic wigs. They last for a few months & that's it. Sad but true. I have to buy a new wig every 2-3 months. My budget is usually around $200 & I order them from www.bestwigoutlet.com It has the CHEAPEST brand wigs out there. I just got an Amore Wig from them which is around $273 on all other sites & on there I got it for $130. Great deal. Once you make an account/register on their site they e-mail you these 30% coupons, like 2 or 3 a month, so that definitely helps A LOT. I always take advantage of the coupons. About sweating, I suggest you get monofilament wigs & handtied :)
thank you i will def check out the site!
Jenny's Hairsense. They constantly send coupons. I just ordered my first wig from them today - human hair, lace-front, hand-tied, mono for around $270. Not sure the quality yet, but very pleased with the price. They are offering 25% off all human hair and human hair blends until Friday with the coupon code below.
jennyshairsense.com
coupon code: JSBLN11

Wherever you buy, look for discount codes! I could have saved myself a lot of money had I know they were available. Hope this helps! Good luck!
it sounds great thank you! let me know how the quality is
I order my daughter's wigs through a chinese site. Message me and I will give it to you. I pay $425 for 24" european hair with swiss lace and silk top. We are very pleased with the price. I understand some colors are more difficult to match. I have dyed her wigs in the past. She puts them on with super tape and wears them a couple of days before changing them.

I know this thread is really old but do you still order wigs from China? I've been ordering from Cooperwigs but they can't do custom orders right now and I'm looking for similar quality and cost.  

human hair wigs can be divided into 2 kinds: full lace wigs and lace front wigs. full lace wigs are more expensive than lace front wigs. so I recommend you first try lace front wigs.

Attachments:

Write bugged is the main title here as you all can see and would like to go for https://www.edugeeksclub.com/essay/ now at this time. We all hope that this was what we needed to try that for a good enough reason in our free time as they were looking for that.

I believe that the success of students may not depend on financial wealth. Personally, I often have problems with the learning process. Especially with complex assignments. And the nursing case study helps me a lot in this. Moreover, I need to prepare qualitatively, but I cannot do it on my own.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service