Is there anyone else used Xeljanz got his/her hair back and stopped taking Xeljanz??

Is there anyone else used Xeljanz got his/her hair back and stopped taking Xeljanz??

Views: 628

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, 

I just recently got finished with a study where I was on xeljanz for about 5 months. After completing the study a couple of month after I noticed my hair started to thin and fall back out. I currently still have a bit of hair on my head still with fall out everyday and also my eyebrows with fall out. I had high hopes that the medicine would trigger what ever it is in my body to stop but I guess I was aiming too high 

Thanks, on behalf of the rest of us, for being part of this study.  I know stopping this medication is something we all wonder about being able to do.  I'm sorry it didn't work out.

Sorry to hear that how many month did it take you to start notice that your hair started to thin? I have been on Tofa for around two weeks now 

Has anyone had luck dosing down.  I’m currently on 20mg and would like to reduce to 15

Hi Brock, I was on 16 mg for 1 year. In March 2020 I reduced to 11mg every night and 5 mg every other day in the morning. No shedding. In July 2020 I reduced  morning pills 5mg to 3/week instead of every other day. In September, I found one spot. I think it's due to stress from virtual schooling and not due to reducing the dose . 

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service