Hi all, I haven't been on here for quite a while and (silly me) thought it was over and it wasn't Alopecia at all but just some sort of weird stress thing... well.... NOT! My AA seems to be coming back with a vengeance! Until now I was able to hide all the baldness which was underneath but now it's right smack on the top of my head. Argh.... such a frustrating condition as you all well know. :(

I'm hoping to find a good wig shop somewhere on the lower mainland where they have a good supply to choose from. Can anyone recommend a place? I've purchased one already from 360 Hair in Langley and they are good but apparently they are having trouble getting their products in because of covid overseas where their manufacturers are. Is there any other shop that is a good place to go?  Any recommendations would be very much appreciated! Stay safe everyone! 

Deb 

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Check out the website silkorlace.com

They sell gently used and new human hair wigs at discounts. 

Thank you! I will take a look. :)  

Check out the wiggins hair official site:https://www.wigginshair.com/

provide 100% human hair wigs,human hair bundles, wholesale price, Ultra low discount

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service