Hi,

I think my alopecia areata is turning into total hair loss. my eye brows are losing hair and now my eye lashes. What do you all recommend with this problem??? I want the most natural looking eye brows and eye lashes. I am used to wearing wigs, but now my eye brows and lashes of which I love so much. Any helps on brands, stores, etc.

Views: 1886

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have used 'Lipocils' not sure if it is the same as Latisse? but it works on me plus I use it on brows too.

no matter man and woman it is look strange.this diases get you down.

Bald Girls Do Lunch Makeup Shop has the best brow Sealer ( better than the discontinued She-Laq) because it has no shine and stays on all day even if you touch your face a lot. http://bitly.com/BrowSealer

If you're a guy or girl,  call or write to Thea, the founder. She's always finding new products and new tips  to fake a lash line without the hassle of fake lashes. They have a Brow and beauty workshop coming up in June near New York City with professional make up artists who know how to work with alopecia.

Thanks so much I'll give it a try. Has anyone tries fake eye brows???? Do they look real

I dance and do fitness professionally, so I am looking for the most natural stuff. I don't want to hide my face

One of my clients came in with fake brows and they looked amazing!!!  I don't know how they hold through activity…but I was sold.

Check out RoseMarie's daughter on her page with the close up of her brows.  Completely realistic.

Not sure if anyone has shared this site yet but it is the BEST: http://eyelineher.blogspot.com

Hi, I had my eyebrows and eyes tattooed 3 years ago. The eyeliner has not faded, and gives me a guide when applying eyeliner. Was painful though, when done.
I am about to have my eyebrows tattooed again as they have faded slightly.
Definitely worth while having this done, as you don't have to worry about your make-up.

Hi have anyone try this product?  Bio Hair Vitamins with Biotin, MSM, and DHT Blockers for Thinning Hair. it contain biotin, DHT blocker which they claim is the main cause of our hair loss and some other good ingredients.

Castor oil works WONDERS!!! Cod liver oil is amazing for hair period (lashes brows and from the scalp) although it smells

what do you mean? how do you use it?

I lost my eyebrows and eyelashes too just recently :( , I've given up all hope .

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service