Hello,

So for the last few weeks now, I have been losing patches of eye lashes (But only on one eye) Which has really been irritating my eye, and I tend to wake up in the morning with lots of 'sleep' in my eye.

Has anyone else had this?

Also, what do women without eyelashes do?  Maybe it's because I am blonde, but without mascara, I tend to look ill. Now I have strips of no eyelashes, it does look odd. Any amazing make up tips?

Thank you for reading!

Views: 608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sad to hear that. But you still look amazing.

Hi Lizzie, Do you have AA or AU?

Hi Sathjaya,

I originally had AA, which has steadily grown into AU. x

I lost most of my upper lashes on only one eye (the other eye has long thick lashes) I just plump up the skimpy side with lots of "Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes Statement Mascara" which I get at Ulta (You can buy it at their online site or go to a store if there is one near you). It doesn't look perfect, but my hair system has bangs and I also wear thick cat-eye liquid black eye liner on my lids so it looks fine, unless someone is inspecting my eye, which no one ever does. Alternately, you could wear fake lashes on one eye, but I really can't be bothered with that as long as I still have some lashes on both eyes.

I wrote this before reading that you lost all your lashes, sorry! I would still try a thick line of liquid eyeliner ( I like Mac's blacktrack liner). Mac Cosmetics also has great false lashes that look beautiful!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service