Has anyone had their eyebrows microbladed that care to share their experience? What was the cost of the procedure, how long did it take, are you happy with the results? Seriously considering it really soon, drawing eyebrows on is exhausting! Thank you in advance.

Views: 5873

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have it was about 650 I believe .. I don't love my results bc they are too thin but I think that's my fault bc I kept telling her to make them smaller ( because when they mark it it looks much wider than they actually turn out . So I drawn over them.
Thanks for the tip, I will keep that in mind.

I found that after having my eyebrows tattooed, they faded rather quickly and had to be redone every year or so. I would assume it's the same with microblading? I wear temporary tattoo eyebrows from Beauti-Full-Brows which I love.

I got my eyebrows done by Piret Aava at Eyebrow doctor and I absolutely love mine... since i live in FL i have to touch it up every 6 month or so as the sun do fade them... i am getting my eyeliner done next ... i lost all my eyebrows and eyelashes and the tattoos reallly gave me the confidence to embrace my look.Best decision I have made!!!
Attachments:

YOU LOOK GREAT!!  If you didnt say youre getting your eyeliner done, I would have never guessed!!

I had it done today!! Such a success, I could not be happier.  Attached the photo. Mine cost $500 CAD at Studio Sashiko in Langley, BC.

Attachments:

VERY NICE!!  Very natural looking!!  You've got a master Aesthetician!! 

Wow, they look fabulous! I go on April 18th, can't wait!

the result is wonderful it's detectable under some lights? or totally undetectable? i'm a man and i m afraid about be detected 

Heather. How much downtime did you have. I'm going to have mine done next month but will only have 3 days before I go back to work. I'm not a big makeup wearer, so I'm hoping that I won't look too " dramatic" when I show up at the office.

Sorry if this is really late, but I just got mine done a few days ago. Only $150 from a very professional place! I did read an account of a woman who had hers done and she said the numbing cream didn't really work at all on her. The numbing cream also didn't seem to do much for me, but I don't know if that's related to alopecia or something else. From you guys it sounds like we might be more prone to losing them faster...I hope they don't go away too quickly--I love them! 

hi Khy. How much downtime did you have? I'm having my brows done next month and worry that they will be pretty dramatic right after. I have 4 days after the procedure before I return to work.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service