I recently just got a job offer in Austin, TX and I am having a hard time finding anyone that attaches wigs. I can find people who sell them but not do the once a month attachment that I get. I wear a half wig which is attached using point bonds and it needs to be reattached once a month because it gets loose. Anyone fro. The Austin area here that can point me in the right direction? I am really stressed out about it :(Almost didn't take the job because of it.

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know about Austin, but Oliver's in Dallas does everything and that is just 3.5 hours. Don't know if u are moving FROM Dallas and that doesn't help, but hopefully it does.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service