Hi all,

My 11 year old daughter was diagnosed with alopecia areata in June of last year. Since the she has experienced total hair loss. Lashes, brows, nose hairs, it all went in a matter of 2 months.

She has been taking supplements, a homeopathic remedy, and has given up dairy because she appeared to be sensitive to it. She is now regrowing lashes, brows and head hair. It's very patchy in that it seems to regrowing in the order it fell out. What seems strange to me is the color. Her hair used to be a very light brown but it's growing in jet black. It's pretty cool actually!

I just wanted to share with the group where we are seeing positive results with a natural approach. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Thanks

Views: 1250

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you think that supplements might work? I take peptides now, mainly for my physical health, but I’ve heard they can also help with hair growth. However, I am unsure, and I need to consult a doctor. The type of peptide that I take is CJC 1295 With DAC 2mg Dosage, and it helps me a lot to gain muscle mass and to become more physically active in general. It is not a panacea, and I still have to exercise to gain any results, but I can say that this supplement works wonders for me. I used to be very slender and weak (a nerd, basically), but now I feel much more confident about my physical abilities.

Yes, I have heard of such a condition. As far as I know, alopecia can occur for several reasons. It can be caused by too much stress, steroids, or an unclear etiology. You can't protect yourself from this, but you can take care of your body. So those who take steroids, think about changing the drug because you may encounter the same problem. Personally, I have tried to find a safer way for me, so I use https://purerawz.co/ . Perhaps for you, it may have a positive effect as well. Tell me, how is your daughter feeling right now?

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service