Views: 14817

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations! LDN stands for Low Dose what again? Why don't yiuvstart a discussion on this? This thread is about stem cell therapy.
Low dose naltrexone
Yes, thanks. I found the LDN thread on here by tapping on your name. Why don't you post your good news on there? Once you do, it will put the LDN thread on the main discussion page for others to see. If I ever get off of Xeljanz I will check it out.
Thanks. I started a new thread.
Yay for your happy news!!!
Will keep my fingers crossed for you pterese! That is cautiously great news!!!
Hi all, I think there is also a stemcel educator therapy research centre in:

New Jersey, Hackensack University Medical centre.

Did anybody with AAU already contacted to go on a trial there?

Is there?  Can you post more details?

I believe this could work.  Ive read another study where a guy went in for a blood transfusion for another ailment and they wound up doing stem cell therapy much like this on him.  It worked and this was done about 7 years ago I think.  He went into full remission

I found the link to the other study I mentioned.

http://www.bloodjournal.org/content/105/1/426?sso-checked=true

Pretty much says the same thing that AA/AU can be cured
Hi! Thanks for the link.
Yes, And why is it taking so long before we can get this treatmenr?! :)
I did go as far to write a Spanish professor who works in that Spanish hospital. (Still no reply) There must be a way to undergo this treatment somewhere?

I think its experimental for now.  But it doesn't hurt to call and ask if they are looking for more study participation. 

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service