Views: 14815

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow this I really amazing!! This gives me so much hope, id just like to be absolutely sure there's no adverse effects.

I'm not sure if it's open today as it is Sunday. But If any of you would like to call and ask them any questions on this topic their phone number is: 555-996-2000

heres the full info

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=New+Jersey+Hackensack+Universi...

if you here any good news let us know.

Thanks for posting!

But definitely you guys when you get a chance please read the study on the link I sent you.  One thing I realized after many years of googling and researching.  In AA/AT/AU, all is not lost at all.  It may be a long term temporary thing, but its not forever a lost cause.  This I know to be true.  Some things in the body may just need a reboot, to get out some kinks that got caught in the wheel, but its not a lost cause at all

Cool!
Hello. I am no longer using Alopecia World. Please join the Facebook page ALOPECIA AND LDN if you would like to see my daughter's results and connect with other LDN users. We are having wonderful results and I am documenting our progress. I find Facebook much more interactive to use.

Hi, does anybody know something new about this method ? It's almost 2 Years ago since this topic was posted. I would like to try this method in china but unfortunately I didn't get an answer from Dr.Zhao, also the email in the hebei hospital where this study was made doesn't work (maybe chinese firewall?). 

UPDATE!!!!! The Clinical Trial for the Stem Cell Educator by Dr. Zhao got FDA approved for trial within the USA. There have been significant strides and it proves to be a massively effective method for Alopecia. The trial just needs funding in order to get started. THIS IS HUGE. Check it out: http://www.tianhecell.com/

But when it does become available, no one will be able to afford it, and insurance companies will refuse to cover it.

That's not a very optimistic way to look at such a revolutionary treatment for our condition. Stem cells are the future because they allow for healthy cell regeneration without having to constantly pay for drugs. This treatment still has to undergo clinical trials first but it could be huge. 

Danielle, if you do a search on Google for a man who had cancer as well as AU, he had a stem cell replacement to cure his cancer and it wound up curing his AU, in full remission.  The study has pictures and all and its quite fascinating.  In my opinion, they used him as a study.  Studies cost money, and if a similar study was done, the constant re-testing of similar things is a waste of money if the patients dont change nor the therapy.  I believe stem cells will work, because its coming from your own body.  Its the other components to the process that may cause some adverse reactions.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service