Hi, I have worn wigs since 2009.... I have had real hair wigs & some synthetic wigs & some fiberfusion wigs? I find that real hair wigs last longer and stay nicer longer (no crunchy end feeling) . I am always worried people can tell I am bald & it is a wig.......... I am disappointed with the latest ones , half & half, I bought 3 of the same style regular 400$ each for $218 so I got 3, well 2 mths in and 2 of em are wrecked......I take them off when I get home and wear an old wig. I am very careful with them. SO be careful when you buy fiberfusion ones that they say can handle heat. AS I Never applied any heat to them it was only sun exposure that cooked them. well let me know what your take on wigs are . Thank you . signed frustrated and bummed out. :) but still smiling :)

Views: 3405

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Actually, I have the same cap issue! But ive always taken it back in and they resized it for free. My virgin european is past my shoulders (not super long, but a good few inches past) and it was only $2300? I think they just make up prices there. I dunno. Ive had it for two years and I still love it

Overall,I prefer real hair lace wigs to synthetic wigs. Real hair wigs give me a more natural looking. But synthetic wigs are cheap,so sometimes I also buy some for fun.

Women wear Human Hair Ponytail Wigs for various reasons. Some want to cover their baldness, some like to try a new hairstyle everyday. Women' s Human Hair Ponytail Extensions are available in many styles and colors to suit either group of women. A wig is an investment that many women keep for some time, and there are many decisions to be made when thinking which one to purchase, but the choice between synthetic and human hair is one of the most confusing for women. Each type of wig has pros and cons that must be evaluated before a woman makes the right decision.

https://www.rebeccafashion.com/

Attachments:

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service