HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73300

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This recently happened to me.  Try OFX.  It was easy to set up and the fee wasn’t much more than what Wise charged.

Thank you 

I'm in California and I've never been able to use transfer wise, for over 2 years now I transfer from my bank.

Hey

So I placed the order and sent money Tuesday but haven’t heard back as of yet. Do they normally email when payment has been received? I can’t remember the process. Just want to make sure they received the payment ok really - as was a new company I used. 

They usually take some time to respond, wait for few days before asking them again on the payment and shipment.

One question though, Beacon accepts HongKong dollars in their HongKong bank account when sending from USA (USD) like USD -> HKD or they only accept USD -> USD in HongKong.

I have been always transferring using Wise as USD -> USD in their HK account but now WISE is not an option anymore so thinking of using Wire Transfer which will charge less fees when doing USD -> Local currency which is HKD, if I would do a Wire transfer USD -> USD, the fees is enormous, so wondering if Beacon accepts HongKong dollars or USD only and what did you do?

USD -> HKD

or

USD -> USD?

Thanks in advance.

I honestly have no idea as I order from the UK, so I sent GPB - USD. 
I will give them a week and see if I can get a response then. 
sorry I couldn’t be more help - hope it works out ok for you.

Thanks for your reply. Requesting my friends here from US to guide me if beacon accepts payments in their destination bank account local currency for ex USD -> HKD or any other advises? Thanks in advance.

HI Rajeev,

When i wire them i send in HKD because its cheaper than sending in USD for some reason.

I go thru chase bank in US.

Hope that helps

Awesome, thanks Nicole. Yep through Chase it says $5 fee when sending from USD -> HKD vs $40+ fee when sending USD -> USD in HK account through Chase.

EXACTLY so yes i always send in HKD

Hi Nicole.  I was wondering if you could walk me through the steps to order from Beacon.  I am in the U.S. and this is the first time I have had to do this.  My insurance has covered it for the last six years, but has just sent me a letter denying any further authorization past July of this year.  I know to contact Maureen, but am lost from there, especially with regard to how to pay, ie, Transfer wise, bank, etc. Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks, Geri W,       

Hi all! I'm new to this forum and I am trying to place an order for Tofacinix 5 from Beacon for the first time. I understand that it can take quite a while from initial contact with Beacon until delivery and I was wondering if any kind soul out there has a box to spare until I receive my own boxes? I am rapidly losing hair on my scalp, eyebrows, and eyelashes at the moment and it feels like every moment counts until I can start treatment. I am based in San Francisco if that is of any help :)

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service