HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73301

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Im interested

Hi hopeful I am also interested I live in Los Angeles 

I’ve been in contact with Beacon the last week.They answered my emails right away put in my order and received all the forms just didn’t wire any money yet.They sent me an email yesterday asking if I wired the money.I asked them was ems running yet they said no.I feel a bit uncomfortable wiring the money till it is.Im sure they will be bombarded once they can start shipping.So frustrating after 5 years of trying every combination of pills have finally started having some regrowth.Maybe 2 more months of pills left starting to feel desperate.

I’m exactly the same - ordered mine in mid March, before lockdown. I’m not worried that they will send them, I think they’re good guys but it’s just when are they allowed to. 

I have a contact in india who can send Xeljanz now, he text me the other day saying he can now ship but each box is £220. I’m guessing if I have to pay that for a few months but again it’s the worry of not getting it shipped 

If anyone in Uk is interested I took delivery of another order from beacon before lockdown to add to what I had before, but having been to a SMP consultation I've decided to go down SMP route.

2nd time on tofa and wasn't responding as good as 1st so SMP appeals now.

have 14 boxes 11mg and 11 boxes 5mg,would happily send within UK to anyone struggling to get a delivery, let me know if interested.

shadds

Hi Shadds

Have friend requested you, I am very interested. Thanks 

Hi Shadd, I have sent you a friend request as well. 

Has EMS gone belly up in India ? All the European couriers are up and running with no problem. If DHL are shipping would there be some shipping issue delivering to the UK ? The big benefit to DHL is the delivery time very quick compared to EMS. 

Beacon pharmacy just advised that EMS is shut down temporarily (i assume to due to the pandemic). I asked if they could ship DHL.

I sent my wire to Beacon on 5/15/20. They emailed me to confirm the payment and paperwork and said to wait about a week for EMS shipping to resume. After the week passed with no follow-up, I emailed to ask for an update. The reply was they expect to begin shipping “next month” (June). I emailed yesterday to ask if DHL was an option instead and this was the reply I received:

Hello,

Good day. we could use it if you conform you can release it from them. I would advice you to talk with your local DHL and ask if there will be any issue in clearing the product. then let me know. I will send it via DHL after that.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Mouree”

What do you think they mean? I should ask “my local DHL” if packages get cleared from Bangladesh? I thought customs interceptions would happen way before the package would arrive at my local DHL. Any suggestions?

Some background: I‘m pretty sure I have AU. I developed it 2 years ago out of the clear blue sky. I thought I had frontal fibrossing alopecia. However, no biopsy was ever done. So I’m going with the doctor that said AU. I was really devastated in the beginning, but I’m doing better now. However I still want my hair back.

My doctor prescribed Xeljanz 5mg twice a day. I started in January 2020. I finally got approved for the Xelsource program after my insurance denied two appeals from my doctor. 2 denials is required for Xelsource. I have had NO results. So I’m going to up the dose on my own by adding one 5mg pill per day from Beacon. 

I think they mean to ask if there’s an issue with it. They said this to me the first time I ordered and I wasn’t sure how I could check this. I’ve just messaged them and they said their government is making an announcement today so hopefully, EMS will be able to resume. Fingers crossed 

Beacon are shipping once again.  Received my DHL tracking number yesterday.  Estimated 2 week delivery time to Australia.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service