HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73057

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They’re shipping with DHL but not with EMS - they said it’s dodgy to ship with DHL as it’s more risky with customs so they’ll only post me four boxes with DHL but I’m in the U.K. so may be different with oz 

My doctor advised Australia allows the import of 3 months worth of supply.  I've ordered 6 months so fingers crossed.  Here's link to the Australian Dept of Health confirming import rules for anyone from Australia https://www.tga.gov.au/blogs/tga-topics/can-i-import-medicine-perso...

That’s good - it’s not illegal in the U.K. but it’s so inconsistent. I’ve had some packages get held in customs for months and then released. Some have had a customs’ charge and others not. It’s so weird but then the U.K. government doesn’t know it’s arse from it’s elbow so it’s not really a surprise that this is so inconsistent

Hi my contact with Beacon, wanted me to inform anyone in group from UK that EMS will start services to the UK on Sunday 7th. So hopefully that will work out for us all

Hi Paul,  what part of Aus you from?

Will a package shipped with DHL make it to California or should I wait.I have my order in just have to wire the money.But I don’t want to be out over 500$ if it’s risky.Any one else in the US taking a chance.

I just enquired with Beacon and Mouree replied saying that, EMS will start services anytime soon, and asking me to put the order in and he will ship as soon as EMS will resume services...

@Nicole, @All - If anyone knows an answer to my question -

As we all know that Tofacinix 5 mg from Beacon has about 4.2mg of active ingredient, if anyone of you knows that how much of active ingredient is there in Tofacinix 11XR mg from Beacon? any approx.?

Thanks in advance.

Hey 

I’ve never done a test in the 11mg actually. 
I guess we can assume it’s about 10.2 but who knows. Maybe I will send it to the lab actually. Keep you guys posted. 

Thanks much Nicole for your reply. Appreciate it.

Hi Nicole, did you ever find out what the real mg of the 11mg tablet was from Beacon? Thanks!

Hi Nicole,

Did you manage to find out what the mg of the active ingredient was in the 11mg tablet?

thanks

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service