HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73277

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

G'day PaulV

I'm also interested in ordering Tofacinix from Beacon for delivery to Sydney.

Any tips would be really helpful.

I've tried contacting them by email/phone but no reply as yet.

Hi Iggy, sure thing.  Let me know what you'd like to know.  I ordered 6 months worth, which was a bit risky given Australian law allows only 3 months to be imported at a time (didn't know this when I ordered).  I asked Beacon to ship with DHL, which worked really well.  Next time I'll ask Beacon to include a copy of my prescription in the package in case it gets opened by customs.  I can give you my doctor's details if you need a prescription (he's in Zetland).

HI PaulV

Thank you for getting back to me with that info.

Yes I'm happy to see your Dr in Zetland, Its only 20mins from where I live.

Whats the best way to get the details? Can you private message them to me?

Iggy

Hi Iggy sure will send you details

Beacon is responsive in helping you place an order.Its receiving it that’s the problem.I’m starting to get nervous now about running out of my pills.

My source is now saying they can't ship until the 16th. He is unable to ship to Canada either. I have 2 weeks worth left. I may have to bite the bullet and buy some here, to the tune of $4200.00. I've applied for Xelsource, I'll keep you posted.

Hey Carlie I’m happy to send you some tablets from US to Canada if you are in trouble just personal message me. 

Thank you Nicole, I will know more tomorrow. I am in California but I have friends that live in BC so I thought I would be able to have my meds sent to them but India is not yet shipping to Canada either. I really appreciate it. Last night I found that Pfizer is still doing the 3 months free with a copay card. I might be able to get my meds through that.

Hi Carlie.  Did you have any success with the copay card option?  I have a shipment stuck somewhere in Germany I think, 7 days medication left and I've started shedding hair so looking at all available options.

Hi, Iggy, just letting you know ive been ordering off beacon few times now with no prescription, im in Melb, never had a problem, last order was 6 x boxes of Tofacinix 11 and 6 x boxes of Tofacinix 5 mg,(just before pandemic) cheers.

Hi Paul_melb

OK thats good to know. I placed first order this morning for 3 x boxes of Tofacinix.

Next time I'll order more.

Paul are you ordering for AA? If so, how is it going with regrowth?

Just FYI, I'm ordering for my son who's had AA for over 4 years, tried absolutely everything and the methotrexate he's been on for the last 6 months seems to have stopped working. It only regrew hair on his scalp anyway. No eyebrows or lashes.

Hi Iggy, I have had AU for about 10 years, ive tried everything, before Tofacinix became available, I was also on methotrexate, I was taking methotrexate with steroid tablets, the side effects almost killed me. With Au Im pretty sure Tofacinix will work better plus your son has only had it for 4 years. I started Au 10 years ago then quickly went to AA, I am almost 100% certain if Tofacinix was around when I first went Au I would of recovered quicker. Anyways im 50 year old guy and ive been on Tofacinix for about 4 months and I am shaving again, and my eyebrows and eyelashes are starting to fill in, body hair starting to grow and vellus hair on my head is starting to get darker with no side effects, I am absolutely over the moon with my progress, I take 5mg tablet in the morning and either two 5mg tablets at night or one 11mg Tofacinix tablet. I believe the longer you have this disease the longer it will take for your hair to grow back, I have about 3 months supply left, will be ordering more soon, last time I ordered 12 boxes from beacon, no problems at all receiving tablets in Australia, cheers.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service