HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73062

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Similar for me. Placed order in October, shipped 9th Nov and received 21st Nov. My order came through JKF within a day. Looks like the majority of the time was transit from Dhaka to JFK.

Ryan are you still waiting for a reply? I paid around April, package supposedly shipped in July same as you, but the tracking never showed anything other than “left Dakhar”.  After several ignored emails to Mouree in the past 2 months (the most recent I asked if they could refund me), I got this message on Monday 11/09/2020:

Dear Sir,

Good day. An unfortunate event occurred after we have sent products to different patients in USA on 16th July, soon after EMS started its operation after lockdown which went untraceable and later on. Although, we got the documents which shows that products were sent to USA.
Nonetheless, our customers faith in us and their wellbeing is the prime concern to us. Since the website was not even updated, we decided to resend those products. Kindly find your tracking attached herewith and conform on receipt.

Best regards,
Mouree”

If you’re still waiting, hopefully a replacement is on the way! 

Hi,

I have 42 tablets which I would like to sell. I sadly had to stop due to cholesterol problems. I was on Tofacintab for just under a year and I spent a fortune. So if possible as I have tablets left I would like to sell them. I have the invoice. 

Anyone interested? I live in London. 

Vicki i sent you a Private message a couple days ago 

ok i am naive, you can’t sell medication. i didn’t realise that ☹️. 

Has anyone from the UK recently received their order from Beacon?  According to EMS tracking, it was dispatched from Dhaka on 23 October but has yet to arrive in the UK.  This has already been double the time it took when I placed an order over the summer.

Im in the US but mine is taking long as well. Has yours arrived yet?

It did.  It took about two weeks longer than when I ordered back in July.

Hi all, i've been on 15mg of Xeljanz for 4 months now and i've gone from AU (for 10 years) to having the majority of my scalp fully covered and my eyebrows back but my eyelashes haven't come through at all. Is this normal at my stage and if not does anyone have any suggestions for what i could do to encourage growth?

Thanks xx

Thats great news!

My lashes took a while. this is normal.

For a while i had little baby white lashes and then they slowly came in normal

Nicole, 

When you tapered the first time, how soon after did you notice a shed?

Thanks 

HI So sorry i think I owed you a response earlier!!
I have meant to pull up my charts..

March 1, 2019  i abruptly reduced  from 15 per day to 10 per day without tapering.

May 15:  i noticed a large patch above my right ear. Took my dosage back up to 15.

June 8: still lots of shedding. patch is much bigger. 3 new small patches. eyelashes thinning. patches on legs.

July 1: Lots of patches all over head

August 15: All patches are covered in brown growth

hope that helps!!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service