HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73301

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you, Nicole.

I started on 10mg and have now been taling 7.5mg for about 3 months, with no issue so far - fingers crossed. Have you heard of anyone actually weaning off the meds all together? Most case studies are have mixed results. 

All the studies I’ve seen of people coming off the meds they go back to baseline unfortunately. But that’s not a taper. Fingers crossed that’s great. Soo far so good in the 10/15 split for me 

Thank you, that has put my mind at ease

Hi Jessica 

Eyelashes normally have a longer growth cycle than head/body hair, so it's normal for them to take a little longer xx

Hey guys. Has anyone ordered Tofacent from Incepta pharmacy? Sadly beacon won't ship to India and the only tofacitinib drug available to ship is Tofacent. I saw Nicole tested tofacinix so it's actually similar to xeljanz but I didn't see anyone mention Tofacent. So, if you have any information please do share. Also, if any of you guys have extra stock of medicines, I'm happy to buy :)

No, but someone else on this thread suggested this as an alternative a while ago.

Yes I think I have heard they are good

Thank you Anisha and Nicole. I'll try it and leave a review

Ya great good luck and keep us posted!

Thank you. I will definitely update. I sent a PM to you

Hello, i ordered tofacent from emergency drug but for 5 days its in dedouanement at honk kong, i m affraid they destroyed it! 

Beacon does nt want to send me anymore because custom of paris destroyed it two times! But i live in france i think it s difficult for that. Peoples who live in amerique seems to not have problems like me! 

Hello! How many beacon tablets do you all take to equal the Pfizer tablets? 
How many for 15 mg? And how many for 20mg? I was on 15mg of Pfizer and switched to 4 beacon pills about a month ago and I am starting to have some shedding. I just want to make sure I’m taking the right amount of pills. TIA!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service