HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73277

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey guys! Ive been following this thread for a couple years no. I have alopecia on my face and body so I started Xeljanz in September of 2019 and had all my hair back within 7 months (Normal Density and Color)...which was awesome! I stopped in November 2020 just because I dont know how safe Tofacitinib is and wondered what would happen with my hair. Well it all fell back out. Ive got a pretty huge supply of Xeljanz and have been thinking about getting back on it. My question to you guys is what is you experience with it health wise. Has anybody had suspicious bloodwork or any severe side effects or outcome? I would appreciate any feedback. I just want to make sure im not putting myself at medical risk while taking Tofacitinib. Thanks everyone!! :)  

Oh and HOLY SHIT Nicole. Your hair looks amazing!!!!

Hi all

I'm looking to order Tofacitinib from Beacon to the UK (Northern Ireland) for my AU which I've had for 3 years now. Has anyone ordered to the UK and able to tell me how the process was for them?

Kind regards

Daire

Hi Daire. 
ive ordered xeljanz to my Northern Ireland relatives house numerous times (I’m based in Southern Ireland and generic drugs are illegal and banned , probably due to the pharmacies cabal & monopoly in the south) 

ive never had any issue with delivery to co Armagh. 
Takes anywhere between 1 week and 6 weeks for delivery to her address. 

Thank you , Nicole, for all your help. I finally made my first order from Beacon. EMS shipping to Brooklyn, NY.

Great! Let me know how it goes! 

hello Tatiana Beacon, did you send the package? because I have to pay and I have no more answers,

I have been ordering them dearly for 2 years and I had never had a problem from them

I received my order 2 weeks after ordering. Everything went smooth. I have been taking the med for the past 5 days already. So far so good. No side effects. I am taking 5 ml/twice daily.

Thinking to increase to 15 ml.

merci pour votre réponse je vous conseille de ne pas attendre qu'il vous reste beaucoup de médicaments car parfois beacon met beaucoup de temps à répondre.

Je peux vous donner un conseil si vous avez une repousse lente je vous conseille une association de cortisone. Bethametasone 4mg. 2 jours consécutifs (lundi mardi) dans la semaine pendant quelques mois pour booster la repousse.

bonne continuation.

si vous avez des questions ou des conseils n'hésitez pas depuis 2018 j'utilise le médicament.

faites attention à votre alimentation car le médicament augmente le cholestérol.

effets secondaires systématiques cholestérol acné zona douleurs intestinales zona je vous conseille de faire suivre une prise de sang tous les 6 mois.

stay at 10 mg is too early to leave 2 months minimum to see if you have regrowth because it is slow.

beacon sells baracitinix 11mg it is better because you have less box in your package and you will have more quantity you cut the drug in 2 for the day.

Hi Tatiana

Regarding my own experience…… I was on 2 x pills per day beacon supplied for initially  3 months before I can say I had significant regrowth. Bare in mind that each beacon pill contains 4.2mg instead of the 5mg in the standard pharmacy supplied version. 
After 3 months I increased to 3 pills and I saw dramatic acceleration in my regrowth. 

Hey all,

just wanted to post that I'm part of a randomized double blind study for ruxolitinib right now.

As I live in germany, importing is nearly impossible. The study is performed in berlin.

With some luck you may find a clinical trial going on in your vicinity right now.

It was pure luck that I found the study I'm participating in.

Much love~

Bonjour, l'étude est ctp 543 un dérivé du ruxolitinib en France l'étude a commencé il y a quelques mois je suis sur xeljanz heureusement j'arrive à l'avoir en mai 2022 mon dermatologue va me donner le baracitinib que j'utilise depuis 6 mois non différence avec le xeljanz à part moins de perte et je me sens mieux avec.

pouvez-vous nous donner vos résultats. le baracitinib sera approuvé en 2022 normalement pour l'alopécie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service