HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73282

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Exactly, it's CTP543. It's phase 1 for this med. Doctors say it has probably less side effects than ruxo. I'm in 1 1/2 months and I have some regrowth of eyebrows. (Salt-Score: 90-100%). Study contains 2x5mg, 2x10mg or placebo. My feeling says I'm on 2x5mg. After 6 months there's probably a continued study with hopefully adapted dosage. Not clear yet.

Hope Baracitinib will also be available in Germany next year. That would be awesome. I'll post some results in a few months.

it is in phase 3, ctp 543, the pharmaceutical company plans to submit a marketing application in 2023. ctp 543 has the best response compared to others. several people have gone from xeljanz bad results to ctp 543 or ruxolotinib with complete regrowth I read an article that baracitinib on a 10 year study there is little serious side effect so it can be taken at Long terms.

I hope for you a complete regrowth

Thx man. Maybe there's a difference regarding admission between germany and france? Not sure. Didn't want to misinform anyone. My doctors told me it's in phase 1 and it will probably take several years (3+) until it's on the german market. But doctors oftentimes have no clue what they are talking about, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if you're right. I just hope one of the jaks will be available soon.

have a good one.

Hi all,

I just wanted to share a bit about my story. I had AU for around 2-3 years from the age of 27-29. I started taking Tofa from Beacon on Jan 1st 2021 and by the time August came around I had a full head of hair. I have now tapered back my dosage slightly and am seeing no negative issues (fingers crossed this continues).

Please see some images attached which may provide comfort that this isn't the end, there are many options available and different avenues to explore. If anyone has any questions or need any support then please feel free to reach out - I know the pain and uncertainty this can cause.

I also want to say how much this forum has helped me realize I am not alone. Thank you to those who have helped me get to where I am today.

Ross%205.jpg

Ross%202.jpg

Ross%201.jpg

Many thanks,
Ross

That's a great head of hair!

Ross!!!!

You must be thrilled!

I'm so happy for you! You look amazing 

Thanks Nicole! Wouldn't have been able to get here without your pioneering work and research :)

Ross that is a top story. I joined this forum to help my sign who had pretty serious AA from 18 to 22 yo.

Tofa from Beacon has changed his life also.

He's also looking to try reduce dosage from 16mg/day to 10.

Do you have any advice on that and how its been going for you?

Iggy

Hi Iggy,

Thanks for the note. I'm so glad he has been able to reap the benefits of Beacon :)

To be honest, I just decided to take one less tablet every 2-3 days. I was on 20mg/day and have now reduced to 15/day very easily. There are some days where I only take 10/day and that seems fine. I'm going to give it another month then begin 10mg/day more regularly. 

I would just try to take a relaxed approach in order to find the threshold, he knows the amount that works for him so can always rescue the situation.

Regards,
Ross

Hey Iggy!

I have played with dosage reduction for years now.

Ive seen the effects of dropping too quickly and it is not good.

I have now been on VERY slow dosage reduction and its going really well.

If you need any further advise on that feel free to message me

Hi All

I have tried to send payment to beacon for some more Tofa but “Wise” say they do not now support transfers to this business. Has anyone else experienced this? Or know any other company I can use to transfer asap as I need to order quickly. 

thanks 

Have PM'd you H

Ross

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service