HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73057

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rynan, I have Tofacinix 11mg XR 30 tabs each box (5 - 6 boxes) at present which I can sell, if you would like then we can discuss on it in direct message. I am based out in Seattle. Please reach out and we can discuss. Thanks.

Thank you for the input/help for the wire transfer. Yes I'd be interested, I will send you a message.

Thanks Ryan. Message received and replied. Please check. Thanks.

anyone that has ordered from beacon... does anyone know / could someone message me the 'clearing code'? (it's 3 digits) as i believe they are closed tomorrow and the weekend.

Hello everyone! I love seeing the progress some are having. I was gettting my tofacinix from Bangladesh. I would just email Mouree, they would email me an invoice, I'd then send money through Transwise ( now just callled Wise), email proof of payment and Mouree would see that it was sent to me. I have spent the last week trying to " repeat the transfer" as I had several times with Wise, but I woulld get a message that the account was not supported. I corresponded back and forth with several people at Wise and nobody could tell me what I needed to do. I have finally gathered that Wise will not send money there any longer. Could someone please tell me what to do? Do I need to get it from India instead? If so, who do I email? I don't want to wait much longer to get my order in for fear of running out. I would really appreciate some guidance here. Thank you!!!

you have to make a bank transfer with your bank transferwise has not sent money to beacon for about 1 year

Thank you!

I used the chase bank US wire transfer and I sent it in HKD, I already confirmed that from Mouree, advantage from Chase is the fee is $5 and few extra dollars processing fee, but fee part should be all under $15 (including wire fee of $5). If you send it in USD to USD, then chase charges more than $40 as fee. Hope it helps.

Thank you!

Hi,

long time user of this forum here. Can anyone help me how to buy xeljanz and import it to Europe (Slovenia)? If anyone has too much pesos, I would really like if he/she could send me pills to my home adress. Havent had hair for 15 years and would really love too see some hair after a long time. Sry 4 bad english.

Has anyone placed an order lately? It's my first time and according to my bank funds cleared on the 12th and it's now 17th and not a sound from them about dispatch........ I also opted for DHL. 

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service