HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73277

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Guys

This thread is super informative and fascinating.

I do see in journals  that Tofa has some links with increased risk for skin cancer. argh.

I have been on tofa for exactly 5 years now. My side effects, same as you report are hi cholesterol (not terribly hi) and low white blood cell count.

I am really trying to taper off so that i can come off one day. im down to 10mg per day.

with the last taper i am noticing some shedding, not noticing any patches yet but my hair super thick and long so may take a while to notice.

I'm curious to try barba if it will work for me and is side effects are lower.

Big advantage is that its now FDA approved for alopecia. i may give it a shot. Im going to consult with a few docs and keep you guys posted.

thanks all and Starshine im wishing you a swift and full recovery

Thanks, Nicole.  I would like to try Baricitinib too, but I am scared it won't  work as well.  Let us know if you switch, and I will as well.

Afaik, Baricitinib does not seem to work so well especially if you are in 20mg per day Tofa. 

Hello all!

I've been waiting for Beacon to process my order since the first week of March, usually I get a tracking number in a few days but not sure why it's been weeks and no word yet.
I am almost out of my supply now so if anyone has any spare boxes they don't want/need and are looking to sell I'd love to buy them from you. Thanks for any help!

hey ryan i can hook you up to tide you over if you need just message me

Hi all, starting to get a patch on the back of my head over the past few months even though I’m still on 20mg/day.

I am still drinking at weekends and eating a full diet however I am debating giving up drinking and restricting myself to caveman diet. Does anyone have any ideas what else could help? I would rather work on this now instead of it becoming a full body thing again.

thanks

Ross

Hi Ross,

Same for me! A small patch appeared on the back of my head a couple of months ago whilst still on 15mg/day. Maybe 5-6 months ago I missed a fair few doses of Tofa due to travel etc. My best guess is my hair loss is a result of this. Have you been consistent with the 20mg/day? I know missed doses can have a delayed effect on hair loss.

In terms of alcohol, my patch actually appeared a couple of months after I stopped drinking! I know alcohol can weaken the immune system. Maybe when I stopped drinking my immune system became less suppressed and started attacking the hair follicles again? Although I have no evidence on this, just a theory.

This happens to me as well (taking 15mg daily).  One patch fills in and another appears.  I tend to up the dosage by 5mg until I notice the patch no longer getting bigger than taper back down.  

This is also my situation. I’ve times when my hair is thick all over (3-6 months at a time) and then inexplicably the entire hair thins out. I’m on a constant 15mg and never change my intake. I drink alcohol very minimally as a rule ever since I started tofa (4-5 cans of beer a week only). My diet is always the same (regular meat and veg/fruit intake) and regular exercise pattern. All that yet my hair can go about 40% less in density in 1-2 weeks. (Never get patches, just over all density loss) 

Ive come to the conclusion that there’s no external cause and it’s just a random internal occurrence (unrelated to diet / sleep / alcohol / weight issues).

I’ve also come to accept it personally. I’ve prior knowledge and experience of completely losing my scalp hair , eyebrows, beard and body hair and reckon tofa is a gods send. 

Hi All,

I have some boxes of 5mg beacon tofa that I’m looking to part with as I no longer use it. If anyone from the UK is interested feel free to DM me. 

Thanks 

Hi,

I am interested and have sent you a friend request.

Thanks.

Hey everyone! I tried doing a transfer to Beacon using OFX but they aren't allowing it due to Beacon being an online pharmacy. Can anyone advise me what transfer service I can use that won't inquire about why I'm sending money? I'm located in the US. Thanks!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service