HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73280

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not at all. Quite unusual. I would be shocked if  the meds were responsible.

I believe they are responsible, thrown up 3 times and felt ill another 2 times

Been off and on 20 mg multiple times, when I am on 10-15mg, I am fine, but very little growth (almost none on 10mg)

When I go back to 20mg, after a while, I feel sick

My derm seems to also agree

I also do eat food with my meds most of the time

You probably have a sensitive stomach. Look into probiotics and other natural neutralizers, see if that helps.

Sometimes I feel a little nauseated, but I seldom take my meds with food. Maybe try eating something first.

Has anyone in the USA had confirmation that their medication has been shipped recently?

USPS removed Bangladesh from its list of restricted postal mail deliveries on their 10th July update.

https://about.usps.com/newsroom/service-alerts/international/welcom...  

Looks like EMS may finally be ready to start shipping again.

I received an update from Mouree yesterday saying EMS will start again on July 15th upon asking him. Hope so it does and it well aligns with your information and what Mouree updated. Fingers crossed...

Today  I check  EMS Service in Bangladesh .No updates...

Has anyone on here ordered from Beacon for delivery to Canada?  Have you run into any issues with customs? And did you use DHL or EMS?

Are you interested for tofacitinib from Bangladesh  from another Brand??

I ordered from Beacon last year to Canada (Toronto). My package was seized by Health Canada/Customs and I was sent a letter stating prescription medication cannot be imported. 

I would advise against ordering directly into Canada.

Ok, thanks for the info! Are you Canadian? How are you getting your xeljanz? 

Prior to covid, i had it shipped to family in the states who brought it with them when they came to visit.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service