HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73300

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Went to my dermatologist last week and they are doing a clinical trial in their office for PF-06651600.I believe it is a Pfizer product.They are starting phase 3 and it will be for 24 months and the best part is no placebo.I waited to see if Beacon would come thru but I just keep hearing soon for the last 3 months.They said patients are responding but it takes a long time to start working.There are a lot of tests to take Before starting chest x-ray,hearing test,weight,height,EKG,physical exam and blood work.

Bonjour pfizer france contactez mon dermatologue pour l'essai clinique il n'a pas la date du procès mais il devrait débuter fin 2020,
je pense que le ctp 543 est en avance et sortira avant pfizer.
mon dermatologue va me prescrire du baracitinib début novembre et il souffrira d'une dermatite atopique sévère.
Je n'aurai plus payé xeljanz et j'espère avoir de meilleurs résultats après 2 ans avec xeljanz.

@Football Fan, haven't Mouree shipped your medication yet? I saw your earlier update saying that, Mouree mentioned that your medication will be shipped soon, that's strange, what he is saying now, what is blocking or why there is a delay?

Is EMS working from Bangladesh yet? Has anyone in the US received their order from Beacon yet? 

I ordered mine at the end of March.  Mouree told me that they would be processing orders soon and EMS was working.  I have reached out to Mouree this week but have not gotten any email back.  I am confused as Mouree usually emails me back the next day. 

At present EMS from Bangladesh to USA is not working.

ai guys, i ordered xelianz from india, beginning of august ... could you tell me how to order it from india at a cheaper cost and in your opinion how long it arrives in italy ... how many boxes should i order thank you very much. your battle

Just got a email from Mouree and my meds are being sent tomorrow!Sent a picture of my box and a tracking number!EMS is working from Bangladesh to the US.

Happy to hear the news on your meds, and service getting resumed :)

Me too! Mouree just responded and provided me with tracking information via EMS. So don't despair.

I received my shipping confirmation today also - ordered meds on the 15th July

Im so glad you got your meds. Good news for the rest of us! I’ve ordered from beacon a few times in past but now not getting any response and I’m emailing mouree@beaconmedicare.com.bd although I had previously emailed Shamiul  at Beacon but it think I read his email no longer works. Any ideas or maybe they are just going in order of backlog. I owe Nicole a few boxes so want to stock up.

thank for any ideas. 
Sheila 

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service