HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73058

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Sheila - Shamiul is still working I sent my email to Shamiul as used to send him for all previous orders but I noticed that he forwarded my email to Mouree and then Mouree took over from there for the order and so. As, I see most of here are getting emails from Mouree about their order shipment gradually, and I do believe that they manufacture medication based on the order they get, so I would say give it some time, don't be aggressive on sending emails, that's my experience if you even send too many of them, they would reply when they have the reply for you. I hope it helps. One time Shamiul din't reply to me and later I found out that the order I placed for like odd number of boxes they do not serve it, which they did not tell me and chose not to reply, but when found out the correct number of boxes things happened per timeline. so check all things for you, and be hopeful, they are trustworthy. 

Just got my email from mouree last night with tracking to ohio. Yay! Its priority international Express too so it will take 3-7 days! 

Any Canadians who order from Beacon or elsewhere>?

1. Do you need a prescription?

2. How does it work at customs?

Appreciate any help!

prescription was not required when I ordered last time, which was about a year ago. Other users who've ordered recently can clarify if that has changed.

Canadian customs will likely seize your order. It happened to me the first time i ordered from Beacon in 2018. I lost that order and was sent a letter from Health Canada to let me know it's not legal to import prescription medications. My last three orders were sent to the USA and a family member brought them to me.

Thank you yp that's super helpful - I appreciate it!

Anna, I have friends that live in Canada and when I was having a hard time getting my meds for a decent price, I checked with Costco in BC. I couldn't believe the price was so cheap! But I'm sure you need a prescription. I was a landed immigrant 20 years ago, but I read you have to apply for that again after so many years so I didn't place my order there. 

Hey Carlie - Xeljanz was available from Costco in BC????? For real?

Here's the email thread with the number for Costco at the bottom:

> Sent: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 11:34:50 -0700
> To: cbhomes4u@yahoo.com
> Cc:
> Subject: Re: Cost for Xeljanz
>
>
> Hello Carlene,
>
> 1 bottle of Xeljanz 5mg 60 tab bottle would cost $29.66
>
> Jason S
>
>
> On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 9:12 AM a rel="nofollow noopener" shape="rect" target="_blank" href="mailto:cbhomes4u@yahoo.com">cbhomes4u@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Customer name: Carlene Ferrero
> Customer phone: 9168491873
>
> Hello, can you please tell me what it would cost to order xeljanz 5mg 60 tab bottle
>
>
> --
>
>
> Sincerely,
> Costco Pharmacy
> 778-732-1455 ext.0
>

Wow thank you SO MUCH Carlie!

I just called the Costco Pharmacy hotline in Canada and i was told a bottle of 60x5mg was over $1600. I'm not sure how this person was quoted $29.66?? I am assuming their insurance is covering a large portion of it?

Not sure - the person I was asking for is going to make his own inquiries so I will let you know what he finds out! It does seem incredible.

Anyone from canada who is receiving tofacitinib from beacon pharma? What's the way of getting it? Any problem with customs? I'm messaging Beacon on their website and email addresses, no reply. Is there a way I can contact and order the medicine? AU here. Want to try for the first time.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service