HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73301

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi guys

Just wondering how long it took people to start responding to tofacinix. I'm 4 weeks today on, and have noticed eyebrow grow and head hair growth. Very faint and soft, patchy but filling in each day. I'm on 10mg. Is this a good response? Hope you are all well

Hi hgpb,

It's a very good response. For most people it takes a few months and a higher dosage. You are responding great!

Thanks, Nat. That's good to know. I had some side affects, like headaches and an unsettled stomach to start with, but they have subsided now. I do keep getting a sore tongue though, like when you burn it on a hot drink? My bloods are being monitored by my GP, who says everything is looking normal so hopefully stays that way. 

I have been on Tofa for 19 months now. I had a full regrowth by 6th month. The side effects I have - a high cholesterol, some mild sores from time to time and this about it. Good luck!

Thanks, I hope you continue to get the results you have. What dosage are you on? 

Now I take 11mg every night, and 5 mg every other morning.

Received my Beacon order this morning in 4 days! Now I have a big decision to make. Do I start the trial which is the Pfizer xeljanz jak 3. Or just keep on what I’m doing.I wish it was the the barcitinib jak 2 trial.Any suggestions.

I agree with Rajeev. I'd go with the trial.

It's non-placebo and a very promising, targeted treatment with hopefully less side effects because its more targeted.

My son would have started the same trial here in Sydney but was ineligible due to 15% hair loss on scalp instead of 25% plus.

Keep us updated with the trial if you go on it Football Fan.

I'm not sure if there is a dedicated thread on this trial, if not we should have one. 

The believe the name of the drug is Ritlecitinib(PF06651600)

I would suggest go with trials as they are supervised, and controlled and you have these beacon medication good for 2 years per the expiry date, you can always go back to the beacon medication whenever needed...

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to thank the people for this forum. It's been an amazing resource. I have ophiasis alopecia areata, same as my Mom, who also got in the sides of her head. I've lost about 25-35% of my hair on the sides of my head and a small circular gap on my hairline in front. I'm 36 years old with no other medical conditions, and AA started 3 years ago and has essentially been stable for 2 years. I got TCA shots for 4 months nothing happened, and I also tried minoxidil, and microneedling with no results. My mom has rheumatoid arthritis, and she took xeljanz and her hair came back is when I became aware of it. Thanks to this forum, I can afford it.

I ordered it from Beacon (live in SF), and it took about 10 days after shipping for it to arrive, with no issues at customs. I started 4 days ago, and so far so good. I'm planning on getting a blood test in a few weeks to check my blood for WBC and everything else. Right now, I take 5.5 mg in the morning and 5.5 mg at night. I will try that for 3 months first, and if I have no side effects but I don't see any results, I'll up the dosage. Wish me luck and thank you all!

I had a couple questions for those who've made new orders for Tofacinix from Beacon in the last month or so:

1. What is the best/easiest way to order? Email Mouree directly or use their website "quick order" form?

2. How long did it take for your shipment to arrive in the USA? 

3. Any issues with customs?

Hi,I ordered Tofa before without problems. Last week, I sent emails to Mouree, Shamiul, and a quick order through the website. No answer.

Is there another contact point?

Thank you

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service