HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73058

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@nat 

I placed my order with Abdullah replies are quick  maybe 15 emails back and forward over the past week or so  

They had been off on holidays and were only back on Tuesday and sent my tracking number through

you can pm me and I’ll send his email 

Thank you  Lav,

Do you have an email for Abdullah? 

@yp

I had no luck with the quick order but had about 5 emails address that were cc from a friend that ordered who sent his order email to me 

I sent them all email and Abdullah got back to me so I place the order with him and he sent me the tracking number on Tuesday 

quick replies as well with him 

@Nat - these days Mouree is the only one taking orders and communicating. Just so to mention that they are OFF on Friday and Saturday.

Thank you!

She never responds to my emails.

I’ve ordered from Abdullah, I’ve recently pasted it on to a few people on here to order from if you want I can send you the details

I like the details, he sort of dropped off when I suggested I wire the funds instead of Western Union. It doesn't cost me anything to wire but Western Union is expensive.

I would like to seek an advise on my order shipment status to US from Beacon via EMS as per tracking it says on USPS tracking that "Pre-Shipment Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" since July 30 2020, and I do not know what does this means? What I should do? Or who to contact to check for the status on it?

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Mine has been in that status since mid July.  Shipping is very slow due to Covid.  I live in the US.  If my status changes I’ll let you know

Thanks Brock, I will keep you updated as well.
@Brock - any movement in your package? mine is still in same status since Jul 30?

Not sure what I should be doing next? who to reach out?

Anyone else in this group facing these package delivery delays from Beacon as your tracking status might also be stuck in Pre-shipment status? Any advises?

Thanks in advance.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service