HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73280

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No movement yet.  You could try reaching out to Beacon.  Not sure who delivers to you but I know EMS has had problems.  I figure it’s on it’s way but going to take some time.

I received mine last week. It was shipped on 7/26, so it got here pretty quick. I'm in the US.

Thanks Anisha.
@Brock, I reached out to Beacon and they replied to me saying that they will check with shipper company ie. EMS [i hope] and asked me to check the tracking status on Aug 11, which as of now shows the same status.

My shipper is EMS and still waiting for it.

If I may ask how you were able to figure out that its on the way and not sitting in Beacons country? Any way I can check the status for my package in same way?

Any help would be really appreciable at this point.

Thanks in advance.

I just got mine today, that was shipping with DHL 

Thanks Lav for the update.
@Lav can you please give Abdullah's email id? I am going to email him as well to see if he can check and find out the details on where the order is? as there's been no update in tracking status on my beacon order with EMS.

Beacon arrived today it was not updating since 7/30/2020 for me,US.

@Tori - sometimes Mouree takes a week or two to respond after money is sent - that's what happened in my case with latest order which I received today - so, I sent money on July 10 and received order on Aug 12, so, practically it took 1 month+ for the entire thing.

Besides to it - I have extra 10 boxes of Tofacinix 5mg from Beacon [30 tab each] SEALED good until August 2021 to sell after receiving today's order from Beacon and calculating my dosage.

So, if you or anyone here is interested in buying from me? I am located in Seattle, US.

I will buy the extra boxes let me know

@Football Fan - I am doing this selling for first time here, if you can please tell me how we should communicate to make it better and faster for both of us?

Hi Tori, I have been trying to reach Mouree for literally months and have not had so much as a hi. So you might have to pay more with Ujwala but he gets the job done quickly and I like his product better. It's not 5 time more, it's 3 times more. The Beacon comes in strips of 30 a box and at 15.00 a box equals 150.00 plus 90 for shipping equals 240.00. 

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service