HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73301

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@All, finally my order arrived today after so much wait since Jul 30. Thanks to all for the updates shared and advises.

Just to give everyone an update on my order to the UK from beacon. I always deal with Abdullah myself. The service is always good but generally takes 5-6 weeks after my payment transferred for the package to arrive. This time the delivery was an incredible 3 weeks. It arrived yesterday via EMS. I’ve ordered another 10 more boxes today so I don’t have a panic again in a few months time. 

Hi Bibby, how did you make your payment to Abdullah and what brand did you get from him? It sounded like all he could get was the 10 pill boxes, is that correct?

Hi Carlie . I always order 10 boxes and each box contains 30 pills. (300 pills per total order) . I make an international bank transfer to their bank directly 

Hi I’ve placed my order with Abdulla, great at replying to emails and shipping was no more than 3 weeks from I first emailed paid with bank transfer details are all in the invoice that was sent  

I've emailed Mouree, Abdullah and Shamiul... It's been about a week and no response. :(

Hi YP, 

I had the same problem. Look in your Spam folder. Emails from Mouree were there. I used my Yahoo email account and didn't get any response. When I emailed from my Gmail account - answered the same day and told me to look in my Spam.

Thanks Nat for the suggestion but I've been checking my junk folder as well but no luck.. I'll have to keep waiting. Last time I ordered was about a year ago and Shamiul would reply right away. 

UPDATE - Received a reply from Mouree yesterday however the total on the invoice was incorrect. Waiting for a revised invoice before sending payment. Be patient guys! 

Hi All,

Just to give my update, I had ordered the medicine from beacon and they shipped it on 30th July via EMS. I received it today, in Seattle, US.

ems in europe is blocked again, received mail from beacons, now

Awesome news, was that through Mouree?

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service