HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73301

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes it was through Mouree. In case she is not replying to emails, try to message her on the whatsapp number attached in the bill, she responds there.

Sukriti,

Congrats on getting your order! How long ago did you order? I placed an order with Beacon in late March right before the Covid shutdown. The latest I heard from Mouree was that they would start shipping again on July 15, but still nothing. Thank you. Merry

hi, do you have mourees email?

mouree@beaconmedicare.com.bd

thankyou

Hi guys 

Can anyone recommend and money transfer app/company to send payment to beacon?

TIA 

Hi Hgpb,I used TransferWise just yesterday and don't know the final result yet. Some people here used it before without problems.

Thanks, Nat. 

@hgbp, I always use transferwise to send beacon USD to their HSBC account and transferwise charges 35cents for every 500$ transfer plus a flat fee of ACH of some 1$ but less than 2$ so for 500$ you will end up with around 2$ transfer fee, this service is fairl quick around 2-3 days but beacon confirmations can take up to 2 weeks

if you want i can send you a referral link and you will get first 200$ transfer for FREE. let me know your thoughts.

Yes please, thank you. 

Congratulations :)

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service