I read awhile back that someone on here has gone to Mexico and purchased Xeljanz, but don't remember who? Can you tell us where in Mexico you went (was it Tijuana?) and how much you paid (in American dollars) for a month's supply? A friend of mine wants to purchase some there. Thanks

Views: 8120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From my experience, they didn't require a prescription. The pharmacist knew the person who referred me to him as well as my Doctor, which is Dr. King. 

Hi Sadele, i just sent you a friend request so i can speak to you about getting Xelijanz from Mexico (or anywhere else you know that i can get it). I am pretty desperate to get it from somewhere, and looking for a reasonable price.  Anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated.  

please send me the info on rx in mexico, im going mad at this point.

Ok Thanks for info and input! I am going to look into pharmacies in Tijuana and I will definitely let this group know if it works out and all the details if successful!

What about using the co-pay card to get $12,000 free Heather? Did you check that out?

Yes I plan on using the 12k for free but thinking ahead and since we are traveling to San Diego for a wedding I thought it might be a good idea if possible to get more. The 12k from phizer will only cover 4 months right?

Ok so I'm in San Diego and was planning on going to Tijuana but every pharmacy I've gotten on the phone that speaks English said they don't have Xeljanz. The last pharmacy I spoke to the gentleman was fluent in English and I had a long conversation with him he said the drug is not available in Mexico. I told him how someone said they got in Mexico City but he said if it was purchased there he would have access to it and he doesn't. So I guess I'm a little discouraged:(
Heather here is my suggestion: Pm Sadele above, who got it in Mexico City. Ask her for name and number of pharmacy she used. Maybe that pharmacy can send some to one in Tijuana you spoke to. Sorry you are having such a hard time.

hi Heather, if you find the name of the pharmist in Mexico, would you kindly post it.. thanks

I can help getting xeljanz from mexico. Just got my 56 pills box for 2000. Anyone interested ?

HI,

I DEAL IN PHARMA PRODUCTS AND I CAN GET COMPETETIVE PRICES FOR XELJANZ.

kunasek@hotmail.coml

Be very careful with med-drugs where you buy in Mexico

I am from Mexico and my advice is to buy medications only in a chain drug store, there are severals:

1.- FARMACIAS BENAVIDES

2.  FARMACIA SAN PABLO  click this link to see product and price  https://www.farmaciasanpablo.com.mx/medicamentos/especialidades-med...

3. FARMACIAS ESPECIALIZADAS  click link to see product and price must be around the same as Farmacia San Pablo    

https://farmaciasespecializadas.com/producto/xeljanz-tofacitinib-5-...

As I see the price MUST be around 9308 mexican pesos that is around 472 us dlls (conversion rate by today January 04 2018 is 19.70 pesos for 1 us dlls) for a box of 28 tablets.

The mexican PLM BOOK that is equal to the US PDR (Physicians' Desk Reference) says this;

click the link, sorry is in spanish but you can translate with google translate

http://mx.prvademecum.com/droga.php?droga=6306

Good Luck, Happy New Year

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service