As I look at some of the past posts I created I realized something. Some of them are posts of disparity and asking others on there opinions on potential treatment options. You know what? I really am tired of it. I want to learn to accept and learn to self love. AGA is what I have and there is no way to cure it. Mine is hormonal. When I posted I that colbie caliat video "try" I meant it. We are all special in our own way and beautiful. We are worthy of happiness. Ian speaking to those who are in despair. I am from now on standing up to this demon we all here face. Stand with me?

Views: 177

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why do you have a problem with people discussing possible treatments?
Sorry. I didn't mean for it sound like I was telling others what they should be doing. To be honest, I posted this after I had a few drinks. I was having a hard time and now after I read what I typed I realize that i was upset at myself. Anger at myself for being so weak. Anger for caring so much on my appearance. I want to offer a positive voice to others and it came out wrong. I'm sorry.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service