Support groups, networking (154)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stylists in Austin TX

Hi there, I'm looking for a hair stylist who is able to work with thinning hair (I have androgenetic alopecia due to thyroid disease). I ha…

Started by lola_attaque

3 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

Galveston support group?

Looking for a support group in the Galveston area. Anyone know if there is one?

Started by MLathrop

0 Oct 24, 2016

Conferences

I've searched on the internet and all I can find is AA conference. I have all 3 forms of lichen panoplaris and would be very interested if…

Started by Nerida

0 Jul 9, 2016

Need your blessings. :)

Hi,everyone.  I just wanted to tell whoever is reading this that YOU are beautiful. And at the end of the day,what matters is how beautiful…

Started by Struggling_hard

2 May 2, 2016
Reply by SabineTawni

Kindred spirits

Hello, everyone. I live in a small town in the middle of nowhere & I dont see anyone with hair loss issues, let alone know anyone who h…

Started by Summer

4 May 1, 2016
Reply by Summer

My doctor prescribed something I'm allergic to

I really cannot tell you how angry I am at this point. My hair has been staying at a level where I could still wear it up or put in my exte…

Started by Tovah

0 Mar 10, 2016

Introduction. looking for other women to talk to about alopecia.

Hey everyone. I'm 28, and my hair loss began with just my eyelashes in November of 2014. Doctors didn't think anything of it because I didn…

Started by Mandapanda

4 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Mandapanda

I have never met anyone else in my life with alopecia.

Yes it is true. I'm 38 yrs old male and I have never met anyone else with alopecia. So I'm just looking to chat share experiences. Please d…

Started by Eddiblueyes

36 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Eddiblueyes

Please join; I'd appreciate it!

Hi everyone. I created the group "Hairless and Fearless" and I would love it if you would join and start the process of a group family. I h…

Started by McKenzie Anne

0 Jan 26, 2016

Is there any other woman on here who would like to talk?

I have lost a ton of hair recently and just when I thought I was strong I am brought back down. Can I chat with someone?

Started by Dragongirl

2 Jan 3, 2016
Reply by Calicj

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service