Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does anyone know of doctors that deal with Alopecia Areata in NYC?

Hi Everyone, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could recommend any doctors that deal with Alopecia Areata in the NYC area. Thank you…

Started by Heather Bloom

3 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by evapeace

Diffuse AA

Hello All, I am new to this forum, I am a 37 yo F who has been struggling with hair loss for almost two years. I have always had fine blond…

Started by Jenbissness

0 Sep 28, 2014

Alopecia question

Over the past few months I have  virtually lost all hair below my chin. I can find a few hairs but basically I am almost completely smooth.…

Started by ksmooth

1 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

Topical immunotherapy and calosol recovery ointment?

Has anyone tried topical immunotherapy? I have seen reports of it and how some people with AA, At,and even AU had complete regrowth after t…

Started by DJ88

6 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by checkert

Hair growth

Hello i have the alopecia where ALL of my hair including hair on my body has left me. i am completely bald. and have been since the end of…

Started by Soisy

9 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Emenemely

Avalon Organics shampoo with tea tree oil

I have been using this every day for a few weeks and don't see much shedding anymore. Now how do I get back the hair I've lost. There was a…

Started by Male pattern

3 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Aimee

Alopecia Areata Barbae (Beard hair loss)

I've got Alopecia areata barbae (effects the beard only) started about a year ago. It hasn't gotten any better, I've been treating it with…

Started by JP

15 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by daimo

Eyebrow involvement bad sign?

I am 31 and I was diagnosed with AA in May. I have multiple spots, one big, others smaller and in various stages of loss/growth. Lately I'v…

Started by Katniss

3 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Dakota

Woman uses steriods for chest infection cure her Alopecia?

I was wondering if anyone has seen this. Apparently, some Woman with AU had a Chest infection and used a steroid and it ended up curing her…

Started by DJ88

3 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Stressed

Treatment for diffuse alopecia aerata: Betamethasone Valerate and pimecrolimus (Elidel)

Hi, I am new to this forum and I have not checked all previous posts. I have been Rx betamethasone valerate lotion in the morning and pimec…

Started by Hair2014

0 Sep 14, 2014

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service