Anne Louise's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Ellen, thanks for sharing this. As you said, it is an infomercial for their product,…"

Anne Louise replied Apr 26, 2014 to Could antibiotics be a trigger for FFA?

50 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Classical Anne in NC mountains

"Classical Anne I love your new name! I too find music to be a great drug, much more…"

Anne Louise replied Apr 26, 2014 to Could antibiotics be a trigger for FFA?

50 Jun 2, 2014

"I just wish we could put these pieces together before any of us loses any more hair!…"

Anne Louise replied Apr 13, 2014 to Could antibiotics be a trigger for FFA?

50 Jun 2, 2014

"Donna, that is interesting. In the lecture I attended the speaker did say that long…"

Anne Louise replied Apr 10, 2014 to Could antibiotics be a trigger for FFA?

50 Jun 2, 2014

"I agree MJ. It would be too simplistic to blame FFA squarely on antibiotics, but the…"

Anne Louise replied Apr 5, 2014 to Could antibiotics be a trigger for FFA?

50 Jun 2, 2014

"Ha! Celia you're funny. I've decided that my picture is a good reflection of how thi…"

Anne Louise replied Apr 4, 2014 to Could antibiotics be a trigger for FFA?

50 Jun 2, 2014

"My dermatologist recommended Latisse for my eyebrows and when I expressed doubt due…"

Anne Louise replied Apr 4, 2014 to For ladies not using any medication - drug free management of FFA

30 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Debs

"MJ, the speaker at the conference I attended was explaining how proton pump inhibito…"

Anne Louise replied Apr 2, 2014 to New Spanish study into FFA

27 May 4, 2014
Reply by Camie

"Hi Maggie, I'm pretty new here myself, having just been diagnosed a month and a half…"

Anne Louise replied Apr 1, 2014 to New Spanish study into FFA

27 May 4, 2014
Reply by Camie

"If these meds were just for a few weeks I wouldn't be so hesitant. Or if the doctor…"

Anne Louise replied Mar 21, 2014 to Minocycline vs. doxycycline

3 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Anne Louise

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service