MJ's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Kathy, I have had white flaky build up at my hairline and a little further back. Min…"

MJ replied Aug 18, 2015 to Protopic for the dandruff created by FFA

2 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by Kathy

"Annie, Wow. My use of Renova in the few years before diagnosis as well as an occasio…"

MJ replied Aug 14, 2015 to Because of the Lack of studies for Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia I made a Chart here

64 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by sallylwess

"I have been seeing a fourth generation Chinese acupuncturist on and off for a year a…"

MJ replied Jun 29, 2015 to Acupuncture

4 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by DragonandFox

"I have been getting acupuncture on and off for the past year. I attribute that to th…"

MJ replied May 8, 2015 to Skin surrounding follicles now black after being inflamed and red??

13 May 28, 2015
Reply by Chris

"I had just stopped taking Tamoxifen, an estrogen blocker,after being on it over 3 ye…"

MJ replied May 1, 2015 to FFA, Hormones and Menopause

13 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by stacywallen

"Hi all, So I had my six month appt yesterday. Had to take the day off work as I have…"

MJ replied Apr 21, 2015 to Success Stories?

29 May 2, 2015
Reply by Will Be Healed

"Lo, i have been curious about hair systems that are glued on for extended periods an…"

MJ replied Apr 17, 2015 to Success Stories?

29 May 2, 2015
Reply by Will Be Healed

"Sally, Thank you so very much for sharing your photos. I feel so much like you about…"

MJ replied Apr 15, 2015 to Success Stories?

29 May 2, 2015
Reply by Will Be Healed

"Lo, You look amazing. Your hair looks great! Most of my loss has been at the top so…"

MJ replied Apr 14, 2015 to Success Stories?

29 May 2, 2015
Reply by Will Be Healed

"I did the anti inflammatory diet and severely restricted gluten and dairy for a year…"

MJ replied Mar 30, 2015 to Nightshades and Autoimmune

4 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Debs

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service