April's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jenny, I wash my hair 2-3 times per week. I don't feel more or less washing real…"

April replied Mar 9, 2015 to To wash or not to wash?

15 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by femmemuscle

"Kristen, I have a bottle of emu oil that I mixed the essential oils into. I just fig…"

April replied Mar 3, 2015 to Essential oils

14 Feb 11, 2018
Reply by Plf

"Hello Gilly! Sorry about your diagnosis, it's really tough when you first learn you…"

April replied Nov 2, 2014 to Day One

9 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by April

"Welcome Mareea!  Sorry you are down, although all of us here know how you feel.    I…"

April replied Jun 6, 2014 to New to you!

8 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Classical Anne in NC mountains

"Hi Caro, Welcome to the group. Sorry you are dealing with FFA, but glad you found th…"

April replied Jun 6, 2014 to FFA sufferer@37yrs

29 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by MnM

"Hi Jen, I first noticed hair loss about 4 years ago. It was a small patch of hair r…"

April replied May 6, 2014 to Agressiveness of hair recession

9 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by MnM

"Maggie, I am interested in the condition you describe on your face, kind of like ro…"

April replied Apr 27, 2014 to New Spanish study into FFA

27 May 4, 2014
Reply by Camie

"Hi everyone! I haven't posted here in a while, but I'm just catching up on all of th…"

April replied Apr 9, 2014 to Could antibiotics be a trigger for FFA?

50 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Classical Anne in NC mountains

"Ammie, Hi! I thought I would let you know that I am currently undergoing laser trea…"

April replied Nov 30, 2013 to Laser therapy

8 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Debs

"Hi Ann!  Welcome to the group.  Did you have a biopsy of your scalp done?  If not, y…"

April replied Oct 25, 2013 to Newcomer with questions about progression of FFA

13 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Ann

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service