Maddy, California, U.S.'s Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Terri, That is a disturbing thing, but I have never taken that medication and I a…"

Maddy, California, U.S. replied Oct 26, 2014 to Hydrochlorothiazide or Microzide (Brand Name)

22 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Joy

"I have been seeing an endocrinologist for about seven years now, and she did not con…"

Maddy, California, U.S. replied May 12, 2014 to Could antibiotics be a trigger for FFA?

50 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Classical Anne in NC mountains

"Yes, that is a good possibility. He is going to re-run the blood work (to make sure)…"

Maddy, California, U.S. replied May 12, 2014 to Could antibiotics be a trigger for FFA?

50 Jun 2, 2014

"Hi Anne, The main blood tests that showed out-of-range findings for me were in Immun…"

Maddy, California, U.S. replied May 11, 2014 to Could antibiotics be a trigger for FFA?

50 Jun 2, 2014

"It is called Inner-Eco; I usually get it at Whole Foods or Lazy Acres. Here is the l…"

Maddy, California, U.S. replied May 10, 2014 to Could antibiotics be a trigger for FFA?

50 Jun 2, 2014

"Hi Everyone, As promised, I wanted to post what happened with the immunologist docto…"

Maddy, California, U.S. replied May 9, 2014 to Could antibiotics be a trigger for FFA?

50 Jun 2, 2014

"Hi Polly and C, I will definitely keep you posted. I go back for the results on May…"

Maddy, California, U.S. replied Apr 6, 2014 to Could antibiotics be a trigger for FFA?

50 Jun 2, 2014

"Hi, Maddy again. I actually just went and saw a very well renowned immunologist abou…"

Maddy, California, U.S. replied Apr 5, 2014 to Could antibiotics be a trigger for FFA?

50 Jun 2, 2014

"Hi Anne,  I also have a history with antibiotics. As a kid, I was on them for a lon…"

Maddy, California, U.S. replied Apr 5, 2014 to Could antibiotics be a trigger for FFA?

50 Jun 2, 2014

"First, I wanted to say thank you all of your support, responses and ideas. I am also…"

Maddy, California, U.S. replied Jun 8, 2013 to Devastated over FFA diagnosis

12 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by PamW San Diego, CA, USA

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service