Annie's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Lynn, I also have itching all over as well as what I can only describe as crawling s…"

Annie replied Jan 23, 2015 to New Member

22 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by PamW San Diego, CA, USA

"Terri, I took Hydrochlorothiazide for a short time, but it was almost 20 years ago. …"

Annie replied Oct 27, 2014 to Hydrochlorothiazide or Microzide (Brand Name)

22 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Joy

"I've seen 3 doctors since my ffa diagnosis in March 2013.  They all said that colori…"

Annie replied Jul 17, 2014 to To wash or not to wash?

15 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by femmemuscle

"Mareea, I recently noticed that my fingernails aren't quite as fragile and the ridge…"

Annie replied Jun 26, 2014 to New to you!

8 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Classical Anne in NC mountains

"I am a big believer that topical steroids do help with the inflammation.  My doctor…"

Annie replied Jun 18, 2014 to Simple question - hair color or no hair color?

12 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Jen S.

"Alice, I'm currently using betamethasone as well.  The clobetesol was irritating, so…"

Annie replied May 31, 2014 to A new drug for FFA - Avodart

31 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Christi Q.

"Glenda, may I ask how long you were on Avodart?  Did your dermatologist mention how…"

Annie replied May 30, 2014 to A new drug for FFA - Avodart

31 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Christi Q.

"Kathy, welcome to our group.  I've been using the men's 5% minoxidil foam along with…"

Annie replied May 15, 2014 to Recently diagnosed with FFA but pretty sure it goes further than that

7 May 15, 2014
Reply by Classical Anne in NC mountains

"For those taking Avodart, has your doctor said how long you will need to take it?  A…"

Annie replied May 14, 2014 to A new drug for FFA - Avodart

31 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Christi Q.

"Maggie, the concept of antibiotics at a critical stage of menopause is interesting. …"

Annie replied Apr 2, 2014 to New Spanish study into FFA

27 May 4, 2014
Reply by Camie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service