Classical Anne in NC mountains's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"Hope you slept better last night. It really does get easier to handle after time. Th…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Jun 16, 2017 to Recent diagnosis

18 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Anne Louise

"Lo and Pauliegirl have given you such great responses! We are all in this together,…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Jun 15, 2017 to Recent diagnosis

18 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Anne Louise

"I have had that outer ear cartilage pain on and off for about 40 years, so doubt tha…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Jun 15, 2017 to Outer Ear Cartilage Pain

21 Nov 30, 2020
Reply by Madmasoo

"Thank you, Leigh, for your honest appreciation! It really does help to have someone…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Jun 5, 2017 to FFA and skin problem

40 Sep 13, 2019
Reply by Demixl

"You're very welcome, Leigh.  I don't know what your derm has suggested, but I would…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Jun 3, 2017 to FFA and skin problem

40 Sep 13, 2019
Reply by Demixl

"Hi, Leigh -- I no longer check this site often, but just happened to look today and…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Jun 1, 2017 to FFA and skin problem

40 Sep 13, 2019
Reply by Demixl

"How interesting!  It was just a facial rash that finally sent me to a derm several y…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Apr 5, 2017 to Face rash

16 Jun 8, 2020
Reply by HeatherG

"Hey Cubbieblue!  I'm happy to know your progress with the cancer treatments.  Congra…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Oct 17, 2015 to Because of the Lack of studies for Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia I made a Chart here

64 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by sallylwess

"Thanks for such a detailed report on the new study.  It does help to know what might…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Oct 10, 2015 to Information on how to participate in the FFA Study

4 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by ammie

"Hi, Jan -- you're absolutely right, FFA must have an internal trigger, and likely an…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Sep 15, 2015 to Because of the Lack of studies for Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia I made a Chart here

64 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by sallylwess

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service