SandyA's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for taking the time to share all the info. I am aware the foods I am consumi…"

SandyA replied May 17, 2015 to Same Story

5 May 18, 2015
Reply by Mel

"Hi Mel. The first time I had heard the AI protocol mentioned was here on this board.…"

SandyA replied May 16, 2015 to Same Story

5 May 18, 2015
Reply by Mel

"Thanks so much for sharing your story, D&F. Your cancer doc sounds absolutely fa…"

SandyA replied May 6, 2015 to Skin surrounding follicles now black after being inflamed and red??

13 May 28, 2015
Reply by Chris

"I was 51 and in full blown perimenopause when my first FFA symptom of eyebrow thinni…"

SandyA replied Apr 30, 2015 to FFA, Hormones and Menopause

13 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by stacywallen

"Sally, I think you and your hair look wonderful in both pictures! It looks so natur…"

SandyA replied Apr 21, 2015 to Success Stories?

29 May 2, 2015
Reply by Will Be Healed

"Thank you so much for starting this thread! I can't tell you how much I appreciate t…"

SandyA replied Apr 21, 2015 to Success Stories?

29 May 2, 2015
Reply by Will Be Healed

"Hi Alice, I've been reading thru the threads and am astonished the number of people…"

SandyA replied Apr 13, 2015 to Skin surrounding follicles now black after being inflamed and red??

13 May 28, 2015
Reply by Chris

"Charlotte, thank you so much for sharing that link! All the many dermatologists I…"

SandyA replied Apr 10, 2015 to FFA and skin problem

40 Sep 13, 2019
Reply by Demixl

"Molly, what is the color of your rash?   My rash started as small spots of brownish…"

40 Sep 13, 2019
Reply by Demixl

"Yes!! Oddly enough, I visited an allergist this past week and after seeing a slew…"

40 Sep 13, 2019
Reply by Demixl

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service